Oh, wow. Is it really Fall now? Like practically Halloween! This year is going by really fast. Here’s some quick update action for you. Thanks for stopping by!
- I worked with Adam Robinson to get a redesign on the Future Tense website. This has been long overdue and I think it looks beautiful. Make sure to pay special attention to the newest release, Soft Split, by Szilvia Molnar. It’s sooo good. You should contact this Robinson cat if you want some WordPress expertise!
- Still doing a lot of collage stuff, including the monthly IPRC nights and the Paper Trumpets column. I had a show at Crema Cafe this summer and have another one coming up at Radio Room starting October 29th through the month of November.
- Go to my events page to see info on a couple of collage workshops I’m doing, a couple of small press panels (Oct 17 for Poets & Writers Live & on Nov 4th with Michael Seidlinger), the long-awaited return of Booty Call at Portland Center Stage (Oct 24) and a reading during the Wordstock LitCrawl on Nov 7th.
- I’m taking a novel writing class (through Literary Arts)! Which means I am working on my next novel, which feels good. I mean it’s freaking hard writing a novel but I’m trying again.
- I’ve had a poem, a couple of stories (here’s one!), and a few other things accepted recently, so you should see those pop up soonish. Oh, and this poem on Ink Node.
Thanks for reading. Hope you’re having a great year.