Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- This is going to be a fun thing on Sunday night. Come on by! #summerreading #summerreads #Portland twitter.com/FutureTenseBoo… 2 days ago
- Update: I'm in New Orleans for #kolajfest but we're packing up tonight and I'll be trying to head back to Portland… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @blcktinab @tacobell You > Taco Bell 2 weeks ago
- @blcktinab @tacobell I believe in the power of your writing. 🏆 And the power of Taco Bell. 🌮 2 weeks ago
- RT @janesports: Find you someone who writes an op-ed about you like Sue Bird does Megan Rapinoe. https://t.co/C7UzRbkSWm 2 weeks ago