Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- @fictionalkevin @believermag @Powells Probably about fourteen years ago. Classic. ⏳ 1 day ago
- Pretty awesome to see this blurb on the new edition of one of my all-time favorite novels by superhero Miriam Toews… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @FutureTenseBook: Bookstores! Our newest book, Liar: A Memoir, is available to order from @spdbooks now. If you don't know about this po… 1 day ago
- Congrats to @lenizumas @MattMinicucci and all the winners last night! @literaryarts 💖 twitter.com/artslandia/sta… 2 days ago
- Love always to @wendyandlisa, @therevolution & @prince... and you, dear reader. 🎶 twitter.com/Longreads/stat… 5 days ago