Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- This is like some kind of time machine magic. twitter.com/NewYorker/stat… 12 hours ago
- RT @DisorderPress: We regret to inform you that if your novel does not have the "scribbly handwritten title" design on the cover, it is not… 2 days ago
- I truly think @jonmichaelfrank is the greatest artist-philosopher of our time. #FridayFeeling jonmichaelfrank.com/comics.html 2 days ago
- Just starting reading "Stephen Florida" and it's really something special. Excited to introduce Gabe Habash tonight. twitter.com/Powells/status… 3 days ago
- @Nickabe57 For real: I love unlikeable characters. 4 days ago