Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- @KaraVernor Thank you, Kara. 🥰 1 day ago
- What a fun experience it was to read my story, Mugger, on the Storytellers Telling Stories podcast. It's kind of li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @DavidNaimon: "Are we, as queers, necessarily educators? Are we called to tell our truth by virtue of our identities? Are our bodies rad… 4 days ago
- Another Portland landmark closed. #vacuums #museums Also, isn't it weird that the word vacuum has a double-u? https://t.co/td1CdROWlV 1 week ago
- RT @FutureTenseBook: Well, lookee here. The long-awaited chapbook release of Tara Atkinson's marvelous short story Boyfriends is coming soo… 1 week ago