Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- RT @Amy_Siskind: I know you like nice big words in color, so I made you a report @realDonaldTrump of your progress. #100DaysofShame https:/… 1 day ago
- The Bed Moved by @Rebecca_Schiff is one of the best books I've read in years! Hilarious, perverse, and artful short stories. #Fridayreads 3 days ago
- RT @margaretmalone: So grateful to be in the new issue of the revamped @pdxreview w/folks like @matthewzapruder @ursulakleguin @kevinsampse… 5 days ago
- RT @pdxreview: Christine Schutt reads this Friday in Portland! twitter.com/lenizumas/stat… 5 days ago
- RT @sethgs: @DonaldJTrumpJr North Korea's threatening nuclear war, 43 million Americans live in poverty, and your dad's under FBI investiga… 1 week ago