Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- @ChelseaHodson @largeheartedboy I also love @kevinmorby and the UnderThe Skin soundtrack. So good! https://t.co/VimKF40RWJ 1 day ago
- Cash me outside twitter.com/FutureTenseBoo… 1 day ago
- I will have copies of this book tomorrow on my porch! Pre-orderers get ready to witness! 🤗 twitter.com/lenizumas/stat… 2 days ago
- Remember straws? 3 days ago
- Pre-order this book/amazement while it's still just ten bucks until next Tuesday. Expecting boxes of this beauty on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago