Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- RT @FutureTenseBook: Supply chains be damned! We have plenty of books and if you're in Portland, so does @Powells! futuretensebooks.com/shop/… 16 hours ago
- RT @twoplumpress: Two Plum Press restocked at Powell’s City of Books for the first time since January 2020! 8 new titles and lots of favori… 4 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Philomath by Devon Walker-Figueroa goodreads.com/review/show/41… 1 week ago
- RT @jacksonbliss: Look what came in the mail, can't wait to read this! @mjseidlinger @kevinsampsell @FutureTenseBook https://t.co/KWUeHwiI0z 1 week ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Worsted by Garielle Lutz goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 weeks ago