Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- A thrill and an honor to raise money for Black Lives Matter. Thanks to everyone who ordered books and bought collag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Tiny Love by Larry Brown goodreads.com/review/show/28… 20 hours ago
- RT @FutureTenseBook: Today is the last day of our BLM fundraiser. We're giving 75% of our June sales to Black Lives Matter. We just restock… 2 days ago
- @wilwrite Local faves? A ton! My partial list: @lenizumas @genhudson @chelseabieker @blktinabelcher @zschomburg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @STEWest: I'm an Afghanistan vet. Came home as a passenger on a MedEvac. Spent that flight sitting feet from my critically injured breth… 4 days ago