Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- Trying to explain The Gong Show to my millennial friends. 🕺 13 hours ago
- RT @Tin_House: Hosted by our good friend, author, and PDX treasure @kevinsampsell twitter.com/Powells/status… 2 days ago
- Hey Portland! Smallpressalooza is tonight at 6 @Powells w/ @jonmichaelfrank @constanceannx3 @ChristineSHou & more! facebook.com/events/1923408… 2 days ago
- RT @BraddJaffy: Why the WH secrecy over Trump's 11 golf course trips in 8 wks as POTUS? Trump regularly criticized Obama for golfing https:… 2 days ago
- These Pavement live tracks are actually pretty fun to write to. #SundayAfternoonWriting 3 days ago