Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- 4 of 5 stars to Monogamy by Adam Phillips goodreads.com/review/show/25… 34 minutes ago
- RT @FutureTenseBook: We're doing some free eBook giveaway weekends the rest of the year! Starting off with the wonderful and weird story co… 1 hour ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Notes from the Fog by Ben Marcus goodreads.com/review/show/22… 6 hours ago
- @mjseidlinger @CCMPress @Powells @diddioz @jamieiredell @MisterJGrantham @brianalanellis @AnneMarieK Gosh darn, Mic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- So many choices for your #fridayreads courtesy of the amazing team at @CCMPress Now at @Powells https://t.co/mXsckCiiz6 1 day ago