Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- Discovered the awesome music of Waxahatchee (@k_crutchfield) last week. And then saw that she's already played in Portland. 😿 13 hours ago
- @LeahDieterich Hooray to you coming to Portland! And yeah--David's a great writer too. 1 day ago
- All you suckers looking for eclipse glasses. Haha. I'll be laughing even louder when I buy mine for half-price on Tuesday! 1 day ago
- David Naimon is one of the best interviewers out there. I mean, LEVELS above so many others. He talks about his wor… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Such a dark and beautiful essay by the one and only @LidiaYuknavitch twitter.com/Longreads/stat… 1 day ago