Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- Happy and flattered to be part of this series of writers portraits by K.B. Dixon 📸 on @orartswatch alongside… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to David Sedaris Diaries by David Sedaris goodreads.com/review/show/28… 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Friend by Sigrid Nunez goodreads.com/review/show/29… 1 day ago
- @my19thcentury You're giving away all your secrets! 6 days ago
- Just yesterday I was walking with friends downtown and heard a street musician playing 'Just What I Needed' and sai… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago