Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- The Oregonian calls the Falcons the Panthers today. Now that is real #alternativefacts at their best. https://t.co/BFwjsJOiaM 21 hours ago
- RT @EW: Merriam-Webster is not having Kellyanne Conway's use of "alternative facts." share.ew.com/bnP0kHc 1 day ago
- RT @AleciaWarrenXO: I'm being told that this REAL pic is VERY upsetting to @PressSec & @POTUS so whatever you do, DO NOT RT this photo. htt… 1 day ago
- RT @BillKristol: Trump claims "a historic movement, the likes of which the world has never seen before." Is this boastfulness just ludicrou… 3 days ago
- RT @lesbrains: By Any Fluid Necessary: Making Art During Trumpism by ME kcet.org/news-analysis/… 3 days ago