Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- I have a new fiction up at apt today. If you are concerned about shriveling up and turning into an old sausage, thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- RT @ProudResister: #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis 1. Blames Crisis on Obama’s birth 2. Blames Crisis on Hillary’s emails 3. Blames Media for repor… 2 days ago
- San Francisco peeps! I'm flying in today and reading at this @litcrawl event! facebook.com/events/2695444… 2 days ago
- RT @jonfavs: With today's executive order, Trump introduces skimpier, shittier TrumpCare plans. Only requirement is that you stay rich and… 4 days ago
- Who wore it best? https://t.co/LEbag7k1HS 5 days ago