Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- 5 of 5 stars to Because I Wanted to Write You a Pop Song by Kara Vernor goodreads.com/review/show/22… 1 day ago
- Oh, come on! Who among us has NOT called Forbes posing as a vice president of finance to get on a list of rich folk… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- I just straightened William Vollmann's collar. 3 days ago
- This book. This cover. This author. July 24th. twitter.com/FutureTenseBoo… 3 days ago
- Gonna be revealing the cover of the next @FutureTenseBook by @genhudson (Pretend We Live Here) a bit later today on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago