Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- Caren Beilin is one of my favorite literary discoveries in years. Her books are wild and powerful. She's reading at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- After sleeping all day, I gave her a tiny speck of meatball and now she's beast mode. #Susan https://t.co/ZNY8kartXq 2 days ago
- I have a poem in the new Poetry Northwest. Look for it on your favorite newsstand soon. twitter.com/FenceBooks/sta… 5 days ago
- @teamhammerhead @thepixieproject More Susan content on my Instagram stories. And yeah, there will be more to come. 1 week ago
- I got a kitten today named Susan. She is lovely, happy, and kind. Here is an extreme close-up. Thanks to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago