Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- Just started eating these and realized I'm wearing a black dress shirt. 😟 #LeanIn https://t.co/0CldDfxbl6 2 days ago
- I'm co-hosting this fantabulous Powell's Booksellers Reading with @markpsavage at Lit Crawl Portland tonight!!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @Powells: Tonight, 11/6 — @HeatherChristle presents The Crying Book, a deeply personal tribute to the fascinating strangeness of tears a… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to A Key to Treehouse Living by Elliot Reed goodreads.com/review/show/25… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Vivisectionary by Kate Lacour goodreads.com/review/show/30… 1 week ago