Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- I have a book coming out at the end of next year. It will be a little bonkers. twitter.com/CLASHBooks/sta… 21 hours ago
- RT @Powells: Tonight, 8/22 – Madeline Stevens (@Madeli63) presents Devotion, her debut novel in which mismatched power collides with jealou… 1 day ago
- This book is a twisted knife to the heart. Excited to talk to @Madeli63 about it tomorrow night at @Powells on Hawt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @foster_rudy_ @PopeyesChicken Oh, really? Thanks for calling me. Jeez. 4 days ago
- @foster_rudy_ Meet me at @PopeyesChicken! businessinsider.com/wendys-enters-… 4 days ago