Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- 🎯 twitter.com/scientificreal… 1 day ago
- RT @JENFL23: Sandra Bland was murdered 5 years ago today. #SayHerName We have a long road ahead for #CriminalJustice & #PoliceReform. htt… 1 day ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: "I think I made a mistake. I thought this was a hoax, but it's not." Those were the final words of a 30-year-old patient… 1 day ago
- Collage fans and friends! Alongside Seattle artist Cheryl Chudyk, I'm starting a new online gallery for internation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Little Weirds by Jenny Slate goodreads.com/review/show/34… 3 days ago