Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- @WendyCOrtiz Gingerbread House would be a good name for a publisher. 2 days ago
- RT @FutureTenseBook: So excited to see The Complete Gary Lutz coming out this month from our friends at @tyrantbooks. This is an excellent… 1 week ago
- One of the best stories I've read in the past 25 years. twitter.com/OrahMark/statu… 1 week ago
- @J_A_Tyler @Powells I feel like there must be some sock garters involved. 😄 1 week ago
- The Black Friday mood with my superstar co-worker Linda Watson at @Powells yesterday...and it's only going to get w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago