Hey friends–quick update: I’m finishing up edits on my novel this weekend as I battle a bad cold. I spoke to my editor yesterday and we’re both very excited to move this book closer to completion. Next up, we’ll be looking at possible cover ideas and getting blurbs.
But the main reason I wanted to post today was to tell you about the reading I’m part of this Tuesday night. Please come by for this special (and probably intense) event. I’m honored to be the only guy in this book (they added my essay about rape right before going to print).
And next weekend, I’ll be part of the Making It in Changing Times conference at Tabor Space, put together by Jessica Morrell. More info about that here.
Now, back to editing and hot liquids!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- RT @diddioz: Imagine a Death is currently a staff pick at @Powells Thanks @kevinsampsell 💓✨💓 @TxReviewPress https://t.co/FoDnh6sryr 4 days ago
- My bike was stolen out of downtown Portland tonight. Not sure how helpful it will be to tweet about it, but here ya… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @emme_lund “Do you always look this surprised in a bookstore?” 1 week ago
- @crf_pdx It’s like he dressed as me for Halloween and just kept going with it. 🤓 1 week ago
- RT @jacksonbliss: Watershed moment for me: Counterfactual ❤ Stories & Other Experiments is available at @Powells, many thanks & big hug to… 2 weeks ago