This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- RT @FutureTenseBook: So excited to see The Complete Gary Lutz coming out this month from our friends at @tyrantbooks. This is an excellent… 4 days ago
- One of the best stories I've read in the past 25 years. twitter.com/OrahMark/statu… 6 days ago
- @J_A_Tyler @Powells I feel like there must be some sock garters involved. 😄 1 week ago
- The Black Friday mood with my superstar co-worker Linda Watson at @Powells yesterday...and it's only going to get w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @teamhammerhead @TiffanyMidge Yep. Looking forward to meeting Tiffany and seeing @jfkeeler too! 3 weeks ago