This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- RT @iOlovesyou: Come see me tonight Portland!! twitter.com/powells/status… 14 hours ago
- RT @PitheadChapel: Please RT: Submissions are open until October 31st for the Larry Brown Short Story Award. pitheadchapel.com/the-larry-brow… 2 days ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: #DebateNight https://t.co/x4oTfkIlHS 3 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to So Sad Today by Melissa Broder goodreads.com/review/show/17… 4 days ago
- Honored to be part of @katebingburt's new zine series. She turned my essay, The Empty Nest Yard… instagram.com/p/BKuCYrSgu3F/ 6 days ago