This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- @KaraVernor Thank you, Kara. 🥰 1 day ago
- What a fun experience it was to read my story, Mugger, on the Storytellers Telling Stories podcast. It's kind of li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @DavidNaimon: "Are we, as queers, necessarily educators? Are we called to tell our truth by virtue of our identities? Are our bodies rad… 4 days ago
- Another Portland landmark closed. #vacuums #museums Also, isn't it weird that the word vacuum has a double-u? https://t.co/td1CdROWlV 1 week ago
- RT @FutureTenseBook: Well, lookee here. The long-awaited chapbook release of Tara Atkinson's marvelous short story Boyfriends is coming soo… 1 week ago