This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- 5 of 5 stars to Because I Wanted to Write You a Pop Song by Kara Vernor goodreads.com/review/show/22… 1 day ago
- Oh, come on! Who among us has NOT called Forbes posing as a vice president of finance to get on a list of rich folk… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- I just straightened William Vollmann's collar. 3 days ago
- This book. This cover. This author. July 24th. twitter.com/FutureTenseBoo… 3 days ago
- Gonna be revealing the cover of the next @FutureTenseBook by @genhudson (Pretend We Live Here) a bit later today on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago