This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- 4 of 5 stars to Monogamy by Adam Phillips goodreads.com/review/show/25… 19 minutes ago
- RT @FutureTenseBook: We're doing some free eBook giveaway weekends the rest of the year! Starting off with the wonderful and weird story co… 1 hour ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Notes from the Fog by Ben Marcus goodreads.com/review/show/22… 6 hours ago
- @mjseidlinger @CCMPress @Powells @diddioz @jamieiredell @MisterJGrantham @brianalanellis @AnneMarieK Gosh darn, Mic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- So many choices for your #fridayreads courtesy of the amazing team at @CCMPress Now at @Powells https://t.co/mXsckCiiz6 1 day ago