This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- Which one of these collages best represents the last 18 months of your life? 6 hours ago
- Conducting a poll… https://t.co/mVP08QCfcp 6 hours ago
- I'm #reading Worsted by Garielle Lutz goodreads.com/review/show/40… 6 days ago
- Sending SO MUCH love and support to Susan, whose hot girl summer felt way too short. https://t.co/5xQQR7Eylq 6 days ago
- @blktinabelcher I see you working! 😉 1 week ago