This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- Trying to explain The Gong Show to my millennial friends. 🕺 12 hours ago
- RT @Tin_House: Hosted by our good friend, author, and PDX treasure @kevinsampsell twitter.com/Powells/status… 2 days ago
- Hey Portland! Smallpressalooza is tonight at 6 @Powells w/ @jonmichaelfrank @constanceannx3 @ChristineSHou & more! facebook.com/events/1923408… 2 days ago
- RT @BraddJaffy: Why the WH secrecy over Trump's 11 golf course trips in 8 wks as POTUS? Trump regularly criticized Obama for golfing https:… 2 days ago
- These Pavement live tracks are actually pretty fun to write to. #SundayAfternoonWriting 3 days ago