This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- The real #TeamSidney #Poitier #Obama #TrumpLostAgain #LosingStreak https://t.co/0pMFfUZPkK 6 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to What Are You Going Through by Sigrid Nunez goodreads.com/review/show?id… 21 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to What Are You Going Through by Sigrid Nunez goodreads.com/review/show/36… 22 hours ago
- I'll be part of this @KolajTheWorld panel on collage communities tomorrow (Saturday), with a bunch of collage stars… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Pfizer stock > Twitter 1 week ago