This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- RT @sarahmirk: Oregon writers and artists: The next issue of @orhumanities magazine is on the theme of "climate" - they're taking pitches f… 1 day ago
- RT @buckets: not sure what all this doris burke slander is about but here's a quick reminder that she will GIVE YOU BUCKETS https://t.co/Sl… 6 days ago
- @splitlipthemag @poetswritersinc @CLASHBooks Thank you!! 💐 1 week ago
- RT @splitlipthemag: Contributor @kevinsampsell's forthcoming book I MADE AN ACCIDENT made an appearance in @poetswritersinc's profile of @C… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Last Orgy of the Divine Hermit by Mark Leyner goodreads.com/review/show/36… 1 week ago