This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- RT @Amy_Siskind: I know you like nice big words in color, so I made you a report @realDonaldTrump of your progress. #100DaysofShame https:/… 1 day ago
- The Bed Moved by @Rebecca_Schiff is one of the best books I've read in years! Hilarious, perverse, and artful short stories. #Fridayreads 3 days ago
- RT @margaretmalone: So grateful to be in the new issue of the revamped @pdxreview w/folks like @matthewzapruder @ursulakleguin @kevinsampse… 5 days ago
- RT @pdxreview: Christine Schutt reads this Friday in Portland! twitter.com/lenizumas/stat… 5 days ago
- RT @sethgs: @DonaldJTrumpJr North Korea's threatening nuclear war, 43 million Americans live in poverty, and your dad's under FBI investiga… 1 week ago