This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- I have a new fiction up at apt today. If you are concerned about shriveling up and turning into an old sausage, thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- RT @ProudResister: #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis 1. Blames Crisis on Obama’s birth 2. Blames Crisis on Hillary’s emails 3. Blames Media for repor… 2 days ago
- San Francisco peeps! I'm flying in today and reading at this @litcrawl event! facebook.com/events/2695444… 2 days ago
- RT @jonfavs: With today's executive order, Trump introduces skimpier, shittier TrumpCare plans. Only requirement is that you stay rich and… 4 days ago
- Who wore it best? https://t.co/LEbag7k1HS 5 days ago