This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- The Oregonian calls the Falcons the Panthers today. Now that is real #alternativefacts at their best. https://t.co/BFwjsJOiaM 21 hours ago
- RT @EW: Merriam-Webster is not having Kellyanne Conway's use of "alternative facts." share.ew.com/bnP0kHc 1 day ago
- RT @AleciaWarrenXO: I'm being told that this REAL pic is VERY upsetting to @PressSec & @POTUS so whatever you do, DO NOT RT this photo. htt… 1 day ago
- RT @BillKristol: Trump claims "a historic movement, the likes of which the world has never seen before." Is this boastfulness just ludicrou… 3 days ago
- RT @lesbrains: By Any Fluid Necessary: Making Art During Trumpism by ME kcet.org/news-analysis/… 3 days ago