This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- 5 of 5 stars to Shine of the Ever by Claire Rudy Foster goodreads.com/review/show/26… 2 hours ago
- I really like this band called Hall & Oates. youtu.be/aztfVs1epYY via @YouTube 4 days ago
- @sielju @cari_luna You asked for it! 🖤 https://t.co/Ze3EhX9rYz 5 days ago
- @cari_luna @sielju Hahaha! 🧔 5 days ago
- ICYMI... twitter.com/splitlipthemag… 5 days ago