This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- Marked as to-read: Sorry to Disrupt the Peace by Patty Yumi Cottrell goodreads.com/review/show?id… 13 hours ago
- RT @meremyth: A story from Sing the Song is up @lithub today! 👂🏼🐚 lithub.com/sing-the-song/ 1 day ago
- @KathleenMRooney His talk at Powell's last night was superb. 3 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Weird Fucks by Lynne Tillman goodreads.com/review/show/18… 5 days ago
- Oh, hey--It was good to see you last weekend @MKRBRTS Go Bills! Go Cards! #constantsuffering 1 week ago