This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- RT @EdanClay: How fast would a Twitter account be taken down if someone falsely accused Jack Dorsey of Murder? 2 days ago
- Thank you, Greg! 🌤️ twitter.com/gregrmarshall/… 4 days ago
- I know it's only May but I made a holiday, I mean Christmas, card for all the Republicans out there. https://t.co/Gq0KaLRHiy 6 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson goodreads.com/review/show/32… 1 week ago
- I loved Lynn Shelton's movies. My favorite was Your Sister's Sister. This is a good guide to her work that you can… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago