This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- This is like some kind of time machine magic. twitter.com/NewYorker/stat… 12 hours ago
- RT @DisorderPress: We regret to inform you that if your novel does not have the "scribbly handwritten title" design on the cover, it is not… 2 days ago
- I truly think @jonmichaelfrank is the greatest artist-philosopher of our time. #FridayFeeling jonmichaelfrank.com/comics.html 2 days ago
- Just starting reading "Stephen Florida" and it's really something special. Excited to introduce Gabe Habash tonight. twitter.com/Powells/status… 3 days ago
- @Nickabe57 For real: I love unlikeable characters. 4 days ago