This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- Discovered the awesome music of Waxahatchee (@k_crutchfield) last week. And then saw that she's already played in Portland. 😿 13 hours ago
- @LeahDieterich Hooray to you coming to Portland! And yeah--David's a great writer too. 1 day ago
- All you suckers looking for eclipse glasses. Haha. I'll be laughing even louder when I buy mine for half-price on Tuesday! 1 day ago
- David Naimon is one of the best interviewers out there. I mean, LEVELS above so many others. He talks about his wor… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Such a dark and beautiful essay by the one and only @LidiaYuknavitch twitter.com/Longreads/stat… 1 day ago