This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- @fictionalkevin @believermag @Powells Probably about fourteen years ago. Classic. ⏳ 1 day ago
- Pretty awesome to see this blurb on the new edition of one of my all-time favorite novels by superhero Miriam Toews… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @FutureTenseBook: Bookstores! Our newest book, Liar: A Memoir, is available to order from @spdbooks now. If you don't know about this po… 1 day ago
- Congrats to @lenizumas @MattMinicucci and all the winners last night! @literaryarts 💖 twitter.com/artslandia/sta… 2 days ago
- Love always to @wendyandlisa, @therevolution & @prince... and you, dear reader. 🎶 twitter.com/Longreads/stat… 5 days ago