This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- Martha is so close to her goal. Let's make this a good Sunday for her. 🌹 twitter.com/marthagrover/s… 43 minutes ago
- @DinaLRelles @krysmalcolmbelc I did! Ha! I'm glad you remember. :) 19 hours ago
- I had a beard on my face last year. It made me think about some things. Thanks to @krysmalcolmbelc for his edits on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- @blktinabelcher Smiles for miles 4 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to How To Speak Cat by Aline Alexander Newman goodreads.com/review/show/31… 1 week ago