This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- I have a book coming out at the end of next year. It will be a little bonkers. twitter.com/CLASHBooks/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @Powells: Tonight, 8/22 – Madeline Stevens (@Madeli63) presents Devotion, her debut novel in which mismatched power collides with jealou… 3 days ago
- This book is a twisted knife to the heart. Excited to talk to @Madeli63 about it tomorrow night at @Powells on Hawt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @foster_rudy_ @PopeyesChicken Oh, really? Thanks for calling me. Jeez. 5 days ago
- @foster_rudy_ Meet me at @PopeyesChicken! businessinsider.com/wendys-enters-… 5 days ago