This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- 5 of 5 stars to Tell Me How You Really Feel by Claire Hopple goodreads.com/review/show/35… 9 hours ago
- I’m in the amazing new Basic Paper Airplane, which has some very funny and sweet essays about cassettes by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Fuck-marry-kill, 2020 edition: Fire Hurricanes COVID 2 days ago
- @ambernoelle Awesome collage. Who did that? 1 week ago
- RT @DrEricDing: How much are we being killed by #COVID19? Yesterday’s COVID deaths: 🇪🇸 34 🇮🇹 14 🇯🇵 16 🇨🇦 2 🇬🇧 8 🇩🇪 1 Population of 🇪🇸 🇮🇹… 1 week ago