This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- @teamhammerhead @TiffanyMidge Yep. Looking forward to meeting Tiffany and seeing @jfkeeler too! 14 hours ago
- Just started eating these and realized I'm wearing a black dress shirt. 😟 #LeanIn https://t.co/0CldDfxbl6 5 days ago
- I'm co-hosting this fantabulous Powell's Booksellers Reading with @markpsavage at Lit Crawl Portland tonight!!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @Powells: Tonight, 11/6 — @HeatherChristle presents The Crying Book, a deeply personal tribute to the fascinating strangeness of tears a… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to A Key to Treehouse Living by Elliot Reed goodreads.com/review/show/25… 2 weeks ago