This weekend, B Frayn and I will be driving my son to Idaho for his summer job for Youthcorps. He recently graduated high school and will start going to community college in the fall. I can sense the father-son minutes ticking away. I recently wrote about this particular feeling for the Rumpus. Check it out here. Heck, you can even listen to me reading it (audio at the bottom). Thanks for reading!
Order My Novel
Buy My Memoir
- RT @EL_DIAGRAM: Excerpt of "Sean" by Kevin Sampsell (@kevinsampsell) thediagram.com/21_3/sampsell.… https://t.co/0WltWHn5jy 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Funeral for Flaca by Emilly Prado goodreads.com/review/show/39… 2 days ago
- Dear writers. It you. twitter.com/mjseidlinger/s… 1 week ago
- @Leah_Sottile You’re the best! https://t.co/h1wo7yGskj 2 weeks ago
- I have a new flash fiction up at @EL_DIAGRAM and I'm especially proud of it. I guess it's maybe what you'd call "na… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago